Saturday, March 28, 2015

I stayed LATE at the Office!




Resident Fashonista!
As a single girl in the city I get to visit some of the towns coolest places.  My favorite of course are those that involve food and drink.  Last night I had the privilege to visit The Office Break Room & Bar - downtown on the square, nestled between Sam & Gregs Pizza and Amendment XXI. I was greeted at the door by a gracious partner of the establishment and asked if I was dinning upstairs?  Well yes I am he asked if this was my first time, and made sure I got the royal treatment!  Where does this happen anymore?  I felt like I was stepping into a fancy New York establishment.  Downstairs is a long diner like setting with the grill and cook area on display as you dine at the counter. 


Pure Elegance
  Upstairs is a totally different atmosphere with an elegant bar to your right and a very cozy set of tables to the left, where my friends and I dined.  The tables are set with an elegant loft-like feel, very sheik in design and the walls feature original art work that completes the design.  From the moment we entered the feel was welcoming and the attitude of the staff was that of how can we serve you!



The Mule
My friends insisted that I try "The Mule" a light and refreshing beverage starting with cucumber melon vodka.  It was delicious!!  It's served in a beautiful cold copper cup that only enhances the experience.   The cold metal pressed to the lips followed by the light refreshing drink is absolute profection.  I cannot wait to go back and have another....or two.  I chose the signature "OfficeBurger" for my entree, a plate of three perfect beef sliders with, gorgonzola aioli, balsamic glaze, and spring mix -- YUM!  
TheOfficeBurger






Delicious, just enough with a side of homemade potato chips.  The evening was wonderful - great atmosphere - great company - wonderful food and drinks.  This fashionista highly recommends that you stay LATE @ THE OFFICE! The Office Break Room & Bar that is!
 

2 comments:

  1. Pleasure laughing and enjoying the night with you. Had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! Thanks for introducing me to "The Office Brb"

      Delete